24 January 2008

My Children Are Picture Purrfect...


Mandi-Kitten

... at least, Mandi is. We had our friends Mike and Jessica over for dinner and before they left (around the kids' bedtime...) Jessica discovered Mandi nearly zonked out at the top of the stairs to the office, wrapped up in kite string. She's our little Mandi-kitten.

Ryan and Andrew

I almost caught Ryan and Andrew smiling together, but coupling our camera's shutter-stutter and their quick grins, it's nearly impossible to catch them both at the same time. One day... :)
(Can you tell which is which?)

Kimmie playing with Ryan

Here is Kimmie playing with Ryan. I can't believe how big and grown-up my baby girl looks compared to my baby boy.



Big Brother Brennan and his two little bros. Now THAT'S a size difference. 10 years does a body good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow 10 years? Yah feeling old?